Materials: Domino Pages
Time: 10-15 minutes (depending on how many boxes you want students to complete)
- Divide the students into groups of 3-4.
- Give each group a set of domino pages.
- Instruct each group to line up the pages so that the picture before and the picture after share a connection. Groups must be able to explain how each picture is connected.
- Give the groups a time limit to complete the task.
- Once the time limit is up have the students share how the pictures connect.
- Possible ways to share:
- Have groups create a video explaining how each picture connects.
- Random ask groups to describe the connections between 3 pictures.
- Have groups glue the domino pages to construction paper and write out the connections for each picture.
Bonus: I always like adding a few random terms/pictures to add a little challenge to the activity. It also helps get some creative ways to solve the activity.